Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Paphos Fine Dining Experience - Italian food at its best


Many times we think that hotel restaurants cater only tasteless buffets for mass tourism. I must admit, that this was the perception I had and the experience I gained after many years of working in the industry. This was until I stepped in the Bacco Restaurant in the Elysium hotel in Pafos.

I was not expecting to have such a fine Italian dinner in Cyprus. I am a big pasta fun, I worked in Italian restaurants for some years. I am worse than an Italian when it comes to al dente pasta. The Elysium hotel has probably the best Italian restaurant in Cyprus. Bacco, an internationally known Italian brand has the reputation of excellence and defiantly the fine dining experience I had in Elysium last night confirms it.

So if you are in Paphos and you want to give a surprise to a friend, to your wife to your husband or your lover, do not hesitate, call the Elysium and book a table in Bacco Restaurant.

A suggestion … try the Tiramisu… simply fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments, they are very valuable to us.